Google+ Badge

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Primary Instrumental Songs from Ben Bennett B-Squared Studios

I'm happy to welcome those who are coming from Camille's Primary Ideas page to visit my site!!  It's great to welcome you.  Let me give you a little background on what I've been up to with Primary.   I want to ensure that the kids have fun with singing, and are challenged with new arrangements of songs.  I love to put key changes in the music, or just change it up so they have to watch me.  Over the last couple of years, this new take on the music has been working very well for us, and the kids are loving singing time and they love the compliments that they are getting when they sing for others.




Rather than posting all the songs here, I'd like to encourage you to visit my YouTube channel.
Ben's YouTube Channel

There is a playlist specifically of primary music that I've arranged and recorded.  During the Christmas Break, I hope to get the 70+ kids into the studio to record all the vocals to our program songs from this year.  You'll want to know when those are available, so please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you'll get updates on when new instrumentals and finished choral pieces are added.

If you have questions for me, or want help with anything, just send me an e-mail.  I will reply very promptly.   Looking forward to sharing these songs, and gearing up for next years songs as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment