Google+ Badge

Thursday, November 6, 2014

I Stand All Amazed - Primary Arrangement


Hello!  I have finished up another primary song/video that I wanted to share with you.  This is I Stand All Amazed.  Again, I haven't recorded the children's vocals yet, but I have recorded an amazing 11 year old singing the 3rd verse.  It would really be worth your time to pop over to my YouTube page and listen to this one!!

I Stand All Amazed - Ben's Primary version

If you're interested in the music that was used for this one, please just drop me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to get it to you.  While you're over on my YouTube channel, please subscribe!  It really helps more than you know to have subscribers to a YouTube channel to keep it relevant in the search results.  I'd really appreciate it alot!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment