Google+ Badge

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Welcome to the B-Squared Studios Web Page!!

My name is Ben, and I own a small recording studio in Boise, ID.  I put it together for my own use, but have actually begun to enjoy working with other artists, with me just at the mixer controllers.  I want you to be able to hear some of the music we are doing here in the studio from this site.

Addie Astle is a 15 year-old on-the-rise star who has recently been recording with me.  Take a listen to her take on Little Mix's "Move".  I think it's better than the original!!

Addie Astle - Move Cover


I have been recording new arrangements to Primary Songs that are being done in our church.  Here is a sample of one that I did:

We'll Bring The World His Truth - Arranged and Recorded by Ben Bennett



3 comments:

  1. Great work! I viewed all your youtube posts. I look forward to your future arrangements, recordings and posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suelin! There will be more coming very soon! If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel and get notified when I put up new songs in the coming weeks.

      Delete
  2. I'd love the orchestral parts for we'll bring the world his truth! (minus the percussion ;)

    ReplyDelete